- 60 Day Hassle-Free Returns
- Money-Back Guaruntee
- Lifetime Warranty
- Waterproof & Sweatproof
- Shipping to Most Countries
You deserve to shine bright with these mismatched moon and star celestial huggie hoops. These hoops double up as the perfect pair of simple gold hoops (yes, the star and moon charm is removable!). Designed in the finest 18k stainless steel, these mismatched earrings create a fabulous celestial theme.
- Available in: 18K Gold and Silver
- Size: Approximately ~ 15 mm / 1.5 cm
- Lifetime warranty against rust/tarnish
- Hypoallergenic - safe for sensitive skin
- Comes in a pair (two earrings)
- Packaging: ZUDO velvet pouch
We offer a lifetime warranty against all rust or tarnish
Jewelry tested in water for 60+ days
All items are made of the finest stainless steel
Hypoallergenic | Safe for sensitive skin
Waterproof | Sweatproof | Heatproof
You can purchase worry-free! Find more details here: Lifetime Warranty
Ships within 1-2 business days! You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number
Delivery time for US orders: 2-6 business days
International Expedited Shipping (2-10 business days)
Return Policy: 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee | FREE return label for US Orders
Find more information on our FAQ
- Marium S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSuper cute earrings
These are super dainty and hug your ears amazingly. As someone who really doesn't like big earrings or poking myself with the ends of others this pair came in clutch.
This pair does take a bit more strength than you'd think to get it to snap in place but I tried it once when they were off and got the hang of it pretty fastWas this helpful?
- Ghausia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoCute Earrings but Challenging to Wear
Love Zudo, the jewelry, and the customer service! These earrings are very cute, but they are small and hard to snap on. I made several attempts to wear these, but I would waste 5 minutes just to put them on. I need something easier on the go. So, I decided to put away in my jewelry box. These may be more appropriate for younger children rather than adults.Was this helpful?