ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- ZehinabouVerified BuyerReviewingAfrica Map NecklaceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I really liked it, I got the gold one and it is even more beautiful in person then on screen.
- Bridgette W.Verified BuyerReviewingAfrica Map NecklaceI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love Elegant, Attracts Compliments, High Quality, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAfrican cuteness
Chain alittle long but cute
- Gerlinde C.Verified BuyerReviewingAfrica Map NecklaceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt was a christmas present
It was a christmas present for my son and he was HAPPY about it
- Nazifa U.Verified BuyerReviewingAfrica Map RingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect!
The quality is amazing! It looks just like the picture advertised!
- Annemeri H.Verified BuyerReviewingAfrica Map Necklace + Ring | BundleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAfrica Map
Perfect gift for my South African family here in the USA! It is so beautiful and so sentimental ❤️️