ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- Huda M.Verified ReviewerReviewingBangladesh Map RingI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love High Quality, Good Weight, Great Value, Great GiftHow It Fits True To SizeRated 5 stars2 weeks agorlly beautiful
this ring is absolutely gorgeous..i accidentally got it but i heard the quality is nice so i might as well gift it <33
- Prima A.Verified BuyerReviewingBangladesh Map NecklaceI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love UniqueRated 5 stars5 months ago5*
I love it 😻
- NazifaReviewingBangladesh Map NecklaceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoSO CUTE!
I’ve had the necklace for about a year now and wear it almost every single day. I can definitely confirm this jewelry is waterproof and sweat proof. I always get questions and compliments about this piece. It’s super high quality and WORTH IT!
- Sonya A.Verified BuyerReviewingBangladesh Map NecklaceI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoBangladeshi map necklace
The necklace is so beautiful and the quality is just awesome! Highly recommended!
- Haider A.Verified BuyerReviewingBangladesh Map NecklaceI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoBangladesh pendant
Expected silver but it was stainless steel with rhodium plating plus It wasn’t shiny and I expected the thicker chain which I and tj re order the thciker chain is real