ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- Marisol R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love High Quality, Durable, Elegant, Looks Expensive, Good WeightRated 5 stars5 months agoSmall yet beautiful
My daughter absolutely loved it!!! She loves the fact that it's petite and can wear it as a choker necklace.
- Marium S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSuper cute!
Love this necklace! Bought it for my niece but because of how cute the small pendant looks I was tempted to keep it 😅
- Naureen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSmall & beautiful
Perfect for my 10yr old daughter!
- Najmeh H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect gift
I bought this as a gift for my friend, I think it’s a beautiful sentimental piece & may Allah always protect our friends & people we love. I loved the dainty size of it & the chain is good quality. Comes in a nice velvet bag too. Arrived in Australia in 3-4 days
- Saima C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful!!