ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- JamesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
Beautiful piece I hope everyone would buy this.
- ManalVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Love my necklace, great quality
- YounusVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Good Weight, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAyatul kursi necklace (custom)
I can’t not be happier with my purchase! The costumer service was amazing and so helpful. I wanted an ayatul kursi necklace with the 3mm thicker chain but also in a smaller length. The options they had available would have made the 3mm version too long. So I contacted the costumer service and asked them if there was an option for the thicker chain but smaller length and they were more than glad to help me and send me a piece with the smaller length chains they sell with the thickness I wanted for the chain. The quality of the product is very nice as well! I had gotten a similar necklace from another company but they didn’t send the right length and when I got the necklace I Was let down by the quality. For the same price I got a much better product that has made me very happy. Thank you so much to all the people at Zudo! You will not be disappointed
- MNaqVerified ReviewerI recommend this productBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Elegant, Good Weight, Looks Expensive, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFavourite Necklace!
I have the Ayat ul Kursi necklace in gold and it is my most worn piece. It is elegant and intricately engraved and after wearing it for months, it still looks like new. It’s a great gifting option too.
- MNaqVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Bought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Durable, Elegant, Good Weight, Attracts ComplimentsRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat Quality
I love my Ayatul Kursi necklace, I have it in Gold and it is still shiny and beautiful after a year of frequent use. The customer service at Zudo is amazing and respond within minutes. I placed 3 orders within 2 days they were able to combine my orders to save me shipping cost.