ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- Bushra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Attracts Compliments, Great Gift, UniqueRated 5 starsYesterdayAytul kursi necklace
It’s verrry wonderful necklace
I love it
- DiorVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Durable, Elegant, Attracts ComplimentsRated 5 stars2 days agoMy first and fav zudo order
This was my families first zudo purchase ever! My mom bought everyone in the house an ayatul kursi necklace 2 years ago and since then it’s been amazing. The color never changed because it gold plated, and the length is perfect for hijabis. PERFECT!
- Hina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Elegant, Looks Expensive, Unique, Attracts ComplimentsRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful
- Abi Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought For As a GiftWhat I Love Durable, Elegant, Good Weight, Attracts Compliments, UniqueRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful necklace
Very nicely made
- Omer P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love High Quality, Unique, Great Gift, Good WeightRated 5 stars4 months agoBest
It’s nice and beautiful but the I want the dark gray