Whether you're planning to walk down the aisle on your wedding day or an aisle of a plane, packing your jewelry safely is a trick that everyone should know this summer!
At ZUDO, we've been handling jewelry for so long that we feel the need to share a few valuable tips to keep your pieces tangle free for life.
Whether it's your name necklace, or Allah medallion - you have chosen your accessories very carefully. It only follows that every single piece in your collection should be carefully packed so that they can have a long life with you!
If you're the type of person who loves DIY or making use out of ordinary things - these tips are for you!
- Place each piece of jewelry into a mini ziploc bag, then place all the mini bags into a bigger ziploc bag or makeup pouch
- You could use a medicine pill box - one necklace per day ;)
- Did you just finish a box of ferrero rocher? Try using the box to organize your jewelry - each indent acts as the perfect separator!
- Contact lens cases are perfect for earrings or rings
- If you want your bracelets to keep their shape during the journey, you could use a rolled up wash cloth or empty toilet paper roll to slide your bracelets over
- You could use a business card or flash card to poke your earrings through. This will keep them all in one place and you will be able to see each pair clearly when it comes to picking a pair to wear!
Alternatively, if you prefer to invest in something that is specifically designed to keep your jewelry safe and compact - jewelry rolls or pouches are the way forward for you!
Huge spoiler alert for our blog readers only
As you all know, we at ZUDO put you at the forefront of our minds. You help us to bring out the best of ZUDO - and this time we want to bring you a solution for all your packing problems!
We have been working extremely hard to create a jewelry roll that will not only satisfy your aesthetic needs, but also provide the highest level of function possible.
There has been a lot of back and forth during the design process (for example making sure that the integrity of the roll is not compromised, even with a cuff even with your favorite cuff inside!). But this is all part of the fun, because at the end of it, we get to bring you the very best result!