We are so shocked to be writing this already (how has another year flown by?!). It's like we all blinked and suddenly it's the end of 2021! Somehow, with your help, we were able to achieve some of our goals and we wanted to share them with you. Here are some highlights from 2021:
- We were able to donate more than $14,000 throughout the year
- Launched 100+ new products!
- Launched the ultimate Jewelry Organizer!
- Launched our rewards program so we can give you something back each time you shop! 😉
- Shared some tips on how to help someone through a panic attack and tips on how meditation or prayer can help you to be successful.
- Started having more fun with our TikTok page 😅
- Started a Twitter page!
- Held a historic Blackout Sale Event which allowed us to welcome SO MANY of you to our #ZUDOFam
- Started distributing our pieces from the United Kingdom!
- Shipped our jewelry to 50+ countries
- Outgrew our fifth office and moved into our sixth - Alhamdulillah 🙌🏼
- Grew our team to 20+ people!
- Held our first POP-UP since Covid at Buckle in Florida!
- Launched our Let's Talk Tuesday series to use our platform to break the silence on topics that might be seen as taboo.
- Helped stand up for our brothers and sisters in Palestine and Afghanistan.
- Raised thousands for awareness on mental health & sexual violence
- and most importantly, added thousands of people to our ever-growing ZUDO Family!
Thank *you* so much for being a huge part of our journey. And for letting us be a part of yours.
We have SO many exciting plans for 2022 - but first, we want to hear from you! How was 2021 for you? What are some of the highlights, some mountains you cross and some goals you were able to achieve?
Leave a comment