Things are a little different this year. We all have loved ones we miss. Whether it's your best friend, your family or your partner. There is someone we can't wait to be reunited with.
That's why we think we should take every opportunity to celebrate love all around the globe.
If you're looking for fun things to do with loved ones, here is a list of things that might add a little spice to your time at home!
- "pick you up for dinner?" dinner dates are NOT a thing of the past. How about a FaceTime edition - where you get to shop for ingredients, prep and cook a meal, get dressed up (or down) and create a candlelight setting in each of your homes for you to enjoy together virtually!
- "just the hue of us" challenge each other to a paint off! Pick a scene together and see where the brush takes you (here's a great YouTube step by step).
- "these are a few of my favorite things..." take part in the TikTok challenge that is blowing up our fyp and see how well you know each other!
- "DND" go unplugged and have a pamper evening filled with face masks, bath bombs, your favorite snacks and a great movie or book.
- "are you board?" dust off your favorite board games and unleash your competitive side! Pick from classics such as Pictionary, Scrabble, Monopoly... or go virtual with GamePigeon, AmongUs, Psych - the list is endless!
- "add a little spice..." why not think bigger, and book a virtual escape room or murder mystery?
Whether you have a date or not, it's important to ensure the pandemic doesn't get in the way of finding new ways to interact with each other. We want to cherish the people we love. And that includes you.
We would love to know how you express your love, or what makes you happy! Because it might have been our love that started ZUDO, but it's your love that keeps us going.
- Ibraheem & Zuni.