ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- Zainab A.I recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love High Quality, Elegant, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing Quality!
This gold necklace is simply beautiful. The detailed design and shiny finish give it a timeless and elegant charm, making it a perfect accessory for any outfit. The text is the perfect size and the chain is amazing! Definately recommend getting it this size is perfect for me
- Sooria A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love Elegant, Attracts Compliments, Great Gift, Great ValueRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLovely
Unfortunately the chain in short and thick, not a match for the beautiful pendant.
- Shafana B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Elegant, Attracts Compliments, Great Gift, Great ValueRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoQul neclase
Its a beautiful and elegant peace
- Saba Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy daughter loved it ❤️️
My daughter loved it ❤️️
- Nida S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful and artistic
I love the pendant. it's amazing and absolutely beautiful. I wish it would come with a thinner chain. That would make it look more delicate and feminine, so I transferred the pendant to another chain.
Also, if there were to be an Ayat-ul-kursi on the back of the pendant, that would make it much more beneficial. I would not have to wear two separate pendants. For my convenience, I used a ring-shaped clasp to hold the pendants together.