ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- Zhuang Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Durable, Elegant, Versatile, UniqueHow It Fits A Little BigRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful
Such a lovely ring that is entirely versatile. I love it! Zudo is the best. ♥♥♥ --Emily
- Sabah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow It Fits True To SizeRated 5 stars5 months agoGorgeous
I absolutely loved the ring,the first one I recieved the birthstone fell out, I informed Zudo and they sent me a replacement.I love their jewelry it doesn't change color.
- sajida s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoCute ring
I liked it a lot , I bought it for my daughter and I am sure she will love it . Only reason for 4 stars is I wish you make it in bigger sizes because I wanted to buy one for my self but if you try to adjust it , it won’t look that good
- Marium S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBirthstone adds a special touch
This star and moon ring was the first thing that caught my eye on this site! It's so pretty and I love having my birthstone on it. I couldn't resist and bought one for even my mom.
It's also adjustable so it fits most of the average ring sizes with made choosing it much easier lol
- LKVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars9 months agoSharp edges
Pretty ring love the way it looks. but it has very sharp edges. so sharp it can hurt