ZUDO started out as a seed in the minds of the founders, Ibraheem and Zuni.
They planted the ZUDO seeds and it was those around that helped water it.
Here at ZUDO we believe in growth and think anyone can be an agent of change. Join us in growing a garden where we are all welcome to flourish together.
Our aim is to use our platform to elevate voices that need to be heard and help causes that need to be served.
We hope to inspire our ZUDO family to continue to stand up in the face of injustice, be allies in the fight for equality, and create judgement- free communities full of love & support for one another.
- JanagiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Super cute necklace! I love it and wear it everywhere!!
- S S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love High Quality, Great Gift, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA beautiful piece !
This is such a well made necklace! The details on the rickshaw are just perfection. There was a problem with the piece I received but the Zudo team was amazing enough to replace it right away.
- Zubi K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productGender FemaleBought For As a GiftWhat I Love High Quality, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoRickshaw necklace
Looks amazing. My son will love it
- Ub Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Good Weight, Durable, Attracts Compliments, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoNostalgic rickshaw
This rickshaw took me back to Pakistan, how beautiful and cute this necklace is and it catches alot of attention.
- Kausar K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleBought For MyselfWhat I Love High Quality, Versatile, Elegant, Unique, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoCreatively designed Rickshaw
Ibrahim. Thank you for the Rickhaw necklace . I just adore it. It’s beautiful curved omg . Miniature rickshaw 🛺 beautiful piece of design and salute to the person who thought about designing such a common thing like a RICKSHAW- which we don’t even remember after living the shores of India abd Pakistan but when we go there we need it at every nook and corner to go from point A to point B .and thank you for coming up with this great creativity of designing this beautiful piece of INDO/ PAK commute which we use back home and now we can adorn it around our necks to remind us roots of our origin. We forget this RICKSHAW once we get into our-Mercedes, Audi, Tesla, Lexus, Honda and Toyota- but the thrill this RICKSHAW ride gives us is worth the remembrance!!!