What? 2020 actually had some highlights?!
2020 was an unexpected one for us all - but we managed to make it a meaningful one because of you and your support!
Here are some of the things we achieved in 2020:
- Donated a total of $15,000+ throughout the year
- $8,025 of this was donated to Emergency Covid Relief in collaboration with UMR and provided care packages to over 402 families
- Launched 100+ products!
- Upgraded our packaging towards being more sustainable and eco-friendly
- Released our game-changing Handwriting Collection (you need to watch this video).
- Launched our rewards program so we can give you something back each time you shop!
- Shared some tips on how to balance your mental health during lockdown and advice on how to work from home effectively
- Started our ZUDO Talks Podcast
- Created a Braille necklace with Islam by Touch - because we take inclusivity very seriously here 💯
- Launched ZUDO Home!
- Created a Custom Drawing necklace (yes you read that right!)
- Collaborated with some amazing humans like Amir Khan, Yusuf Truth, Nilo Haq, Ray & Sega and so many more
- Launched our innovative StackEm to make stacking easy!
- Held a historic Blackout Sale Event which allowed us to welcome SO MANY of you to our #ZUDOFam
- Shipped our products to 50+ countries
- Grew our team from 7 to 14 people!
- Outgrew our third office and moved into our fourth - Alhamdulillah 🙌
- Raised thousands for awareness on mental health & sexual violence🗣
- and most importantly, added thousands of people to our ever-growing ZUDO Family ❤️
Thank you so much for being a huge part of our journey. And letting us be a part of yours.
We have SO many exciting plans for 2021 😉